Commemorate the Trump Presidency With One of These Coins
Since President Trump’s inauguration, coins commemorating the historic event have flooded the market, which means you’ll have a lot of options to choose from. Of course, with so many options, you can also expect some variations in design and quality, so you’ll want to take your time to make sure you make the best choice. Here are five of the most popular Trump coin options to consider for your own collection: [caption id="attachment_8986" align="alignnone" width="300"] Courtesy of Trumpcoins.co[/caption]
- “Own a piece of history” with their limited edition Eisenhower Dollar Coin honoring our 45th President. The coin features a colorized portrait of President Trump on the reverse of the coin. Currently, there are less than 500 of these coins remaining. Included with the coin is a certificate of authenticity.
- If one Trump coin just isn’t enough, these Donald Trump commemorative collection includes a colorized JFK half dollar, a colorized New York state quarter with “Donald Trump – Oldest First-Term President,” Mike Pence colorized New York state quarter, and a colorized $2 bill of President Trump. A bi-fold sleeve to safely store your investment and a certificate of authenticity is also included in the package.
- This is a complete collection of Trump coins, with each coin in the set offered on approval at the time of issue. The set starts with a silver proof featuring President Trump image in full color on the front of the coin and an eagle head and flag on the reverse. Each coin is encased in a clear protective capsule, and subscribers also receive a custom wooden display case for the complete collection. Only 4,500 complete collections are being made.
- These Donald Trump commemorative collectible coins feature a full-color image of the president on the obverse side of the coin and the Statue of Liberty on the reverse. The legal tender dollar coin comes in a clear protective capsule accompanied by a certificate of authenticity, and its low price - just $12.25 - makes it a great gift option for kids and grandkids, as well as your own collection.
- For those avid Trump fans on a budget there is a silver coin that honors the 45th President of the United States for only $1. Shipping is an extra $1. There are several designs to choose from including one with Trump Tower in the background and a version with the Trump house in Florida with Melania Trump next to President Trump. Maybe President Trump has disappointed you and you like the former president. They have a President Obama coin as well. Either way, wishes do come true.
Did you like this post?