Gold Can Safeguard Your Savings From the Devaluation of the American Dollar!
My Grandmother Trahan in Southeast Texas purchased her house in 1950. At that time Gold was $35 per ounce. She could have paid for her house using 500 ounces of gold or $17,500.00 dollars. Back then Gold and Cash had equal value. By 2008 the value of the dollar has plummeted and Gold has risen. To purchase my Grandmother's house now, you would need $185,000.00 dollars BUT ONLY 205 ounces of Gold. There is no better way to increase and preserve your buying power than thru gold ownership. It's like locking in 99 cent gas for the rest of your life!
Precious Metals IRA & 401K Rollovers
In 1997 IRA regulations were changed, now permitting gold bullion and silver bullion for IRAs and 401K rollovers. Prior to that, only specific bullion coins, Gold American Eagles and Silver American Eagles were acceptable. The 1997 change means IRA investors can now invest in a variety of bullion products, particularly with silver.
Another 1997 change was that American Platinum Eagles were now eligible for IRA investment. This change offers IRA investors further opportunity to diversify.
The regulations specifically approve only one gold coin, the Gold Eagle. Other gold coins are indicated as eligible as IRA investments, but they must be at least 995 fine (99.5% pure) and be legal tender coins. Gold Maple Leafs, Kangaroo Nuggets, Philharmonikers, and the Perth Mint's Lunar Series meet this criteria. Conversely, many gold coins, such as Krugerrands (91.67% pure) and old US gold coins (90% pure), do not meet this criteria. (Check with your advisor for more information.)
Silver Eagles are the only silver coins specifically approved for IRA inclusion. Silver Maple Leafs meet the purity requirements. Unfortunately, both silver coins carry high premiums that may shrink in a rising market. For IRA investors who prefer silver, other alternatives exist with private label bullion rounds and bars. Pre-1965 US 90% silver coins are not eligible for IRAs.
How To Get Started
IRA Standard process with Self Directed IRA Services, Inc.:
- Establish a new Precious Metals Self Directed IRA at Self Directed IRA Services, Inc.
- Fund your IRA or transfer assets (rollover) from an existing IRA or 401K
- Call the United States Gold Bureau and place your precious metals order. Toll free: (800) 775-3504
- Receive order invoice from the United States Gold Bureau
- Sign your invoice and fax it to Self Directed IRA Services, Inc.
Self Directed IRA Services, Inc. and United States Gold Bureau steps:
- Self Directed IRA Services, Inc. pays the United States Gold Bureau and sends shipping instructions
- The United States Gold Bureau then ships your precious metals to the insured depository
- The depository then verifies and stores client's precious metals
A key benefit to you - the United States Gold Bureau does not store your precious metals! An independent, insured depository verifies and stores your precious metals.
IRA Exchange process with Self Directed IRA Services, Inc.
- Provide the United States Gold Bureau with your Self Directed IRA Services, Inc. account number and social security number.
- Ensure you have enough funds in your IRA account to cover shipping.
- Sign & send the Optional Authorization Change Form to Self Directed IRA Services, Inc. This allows the United States Gold Bureau to make exchanges on your behalf without you needing to sign an invoice every time you wish to place an order.
- Let your United States Gold Bureau representative know what you would like to exchange.
- Exactly what coins to send out to the United States Gold Bureau including year and ounce
- Exactly what coins the United States Gold Bureau will ship to Self Directed IRA Services, Inc., including year and ounce
- Sign the Exchange Invoice from the United States Gold Bureau
- Sign and fax the Exchange Invoice to Self Directed IRA Services, Inc. - Fax number: 512-495-9554 or email: email@example.com
- Self Directed IRA Services, Inc. will then ship your precious metals to the United States Gold Bureau where they will be exchanged and your new metals will be shipped back to the depository associated with your Self Directed IRA Services, Inc. account.
When you determine to take disbursements from your IRA, you may choose to convert your precious metals to cash through the United States Gold Bureau, or take a distribution of the actual bullion. This flexibility allows you to take advantage of market conditions before you sell.
The United States Gold Bureau recommends Self Directed IRA Services, Inc. for investors who want IRAs that will accept precious metals. We will work directly with you and Self Directed IRA Services, Inc. to help you with all aspects of your precious metals IRA account!
Gold Values Continue to Climb
Investors are dumping stocks and money market accounts and are stampeding into safe United States Treasury Guaranteed Gold. Americans no longer feel their money is safe with others! We now know that at any point in time our entire life savings can be in jeopardy, forcing many of you out of retirement and back to work. Gold since the dawn of civilization has been a protector of wealth from political chaos, economic downturns, and financial crisis. Protect your family now!